What is IWA Outdoor Classics trade fair?
Do you know, in the last edition 1561 exhibitors displayed their air guns and weapon accessories to 46500+ trade visitors in IWA Outdoor Classics 2024? Checking the figures, it can be said that competition will be going too high at an upcoming trade show.
Exhibiting at the trade show will help you to make connections with industry leaders and enjoy a holistic experience where business deals are closed. The expo will take place from Feb 29 to March 3, 2024, in Nuremberg, Germany.
What are the benefits of exhibiting at IWA Outdoor Classics 2024?
Listed below are complete information and benefits of attending IWA Outdoor Classics 2024:
- Visit special areas like the blade demo area, IWA knife awards, AIRSOFT shooting range, newcomer area, etc.
- At the show, you can meet with top manufacturers of the hunting and the target sports industry.
- Make promising contracts and get new orders for the business.
- Meet with experts from international export business
- Get handy tips and business ideas
- Make conversations with potential customers belonging to shooting sports, hunting, security, and outdoor activities.
- Increase your chances of getting future orders by making a good network of experts.
- Do follow-ups after the event to convert leads into sales.
- As per the exhibitors, who exhibited in the event last year, the expo has helped them to shape the future of their business.
Finding an exhibition stand design and build company in Nuremberg?
Be the first one to showcase a range of products like gun components, bows, optics, functional outdoor clothing, rucksacks, knobes, operational equipment, etc. by exhibiting with a show-stopper exhibition booth designed by Blueprint Sp. Z.o.o. We as a leading exhibition stand builder in Nuremberg, are experts in making custom trade show booths, country pavilions, double-decker, portable, and modular booths.