What is IFA Berlin 2024?
IFA Berlin 2024 is the world’s largest trade fair for consumer electronics and home appliances. The event is the best place to learn about the technological advancements of the last 100 years. The event will take place from September 06-10, 2024 in Berlin, Germany.
Since 1924, the event has been the platform to showcase detector devices, tube radio receivers, color TVs, and other electronic items under one roof.
In 2023, there were 182,000+ trade visitors from 150+ countries at the show floor. The event has featured 2285+ exhibitors from 100+ countries.
What are the benefits of attending IFA Berlin 2024?
- The trade fair offers an international sourcing platform bringing together ODMs (original design manufacturers), suppliers, OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), component manufacturers, and other professionals belonging to the electronic industry.
- At the show, you can connect with over 2000 top-performing global brands of electronics and home appliances.
- Here you can witness real-time launches and do real-time interaction with more than 18000 visitors belonging to 100+ countries.
- The event is expected to connect over 150 speakers including Paramount, Spotify, BMW, Meta, Sky, and more.
- The expo has been a business sourcing platform for buyers of consumer and home electronics, so attending the event is best if you are finding the right buyers for your business.
Planning to exhibit at IFA Berlin?
- If you are going to participate in IFA Berlin, then you can hire Blueprint Sp. Z o.o. is your exhibition stand design and build company in Berlin.
- We provide complete booth services under one roof starting from planning, designing, transportation, and installation of the stands.
- We provide cost-effective services and customized solutions for your exhibition booth needs.
- We deliver trade show booths on time and ensure that you effectively meet your goals at the upcoming exhibitions.
- Our complete exhibiting services ensure that you have a seamless event experience and the designed exhibition stand is attention-grabbing.