What is H+H Cologne trade fair?
H+H Cologne 2024 is the leading trade show for the entire creative handicraft and hobby supply industry. The event is a dedicated trade fair which means access is restricted for those who come just for visiting purposes.
To make face-to-face interactions with your targeted visitors, you can attend the show at Messe Cologne in Germany from March 22-24, 2024.
Why do you need to exhibit or visit the H+H Cologne 2024?
- It has been seen that 38 % of the 16,000 visitors come from outside Germany.
- In the last edition, 10% of visitors were producers while 82% of visitors made string buying decisions.
- Make new business contacts & strengthen the old relationships with existing clients.
- The business-to-business nature makes it the most successful event in the entire handicraft industry.
- By exhibiting at the show, you can meet with buyers from retail, wholesale, department stores, mail-order trade, producers of handcraft products, associations, and Schools.
- Meet with exhibitors belonging to industries like home textiles, sewing, and craft storage containers, knitting machine yarns, tapestry, sewing yarns, knitting and crocheting yarns, sewing baskets, haberdashery, craft kids.
Why hire Blueprint Sp. Z.o.o. to get exhibition stands for H+H Cologne 2024?
We are the leading exhibition stand builder in Cologne, Germany. We have designed and constructed trade show booths for various creative handicraft events including H+H Cologne. We have our printing, designing, and manufacturing offices in Europe in which we manufacture high-quality stands.