What is Fi Europe 2024?
Fi Europe is the world’s largest trade fair for F&B ingredient buyers and suppliers. The trade show is where you can meet with the world’s best tastemakers.
The exhibition will be held from November 19-21, 2024 in Frankfurt, Germany. At the event, you can meet with your next business partners and witness the future of the food industry.
Some of the good reasons to exhibit at Fi Europe are:
- By exhibiting at the event, you can easily generate leads and connect with innovators who are changing the food industry.
- By exhibiting at the event, you can discover the latest food trends and be a part of F&B tastemakers.
- The event is expected to feature more than 25,000 trade visitors and 1400+ exhibitors from more than 100 countries.
- By attending the event, you can benefit from 30+ hours of inspirational content.
- Some of the top exhibitors who have participated in the previous edition include ADM, Cargill, ABFI, Prinova, Bene, etc.
- By exhibiting at the event, you get open to new potential markets.
- The expo will help you to nurture relationships and do intelligent matchmaking.
- 78% of visitors coming to the event were having purchasing powers.
Finding exhibition stands for Fi Europe?
If you are looking for an exhibition stand builder or booth designing company in Frankfurt, Germany then you can simply contact Blueprint Sp. Z o.o..
Working since 2003, we provide complete booth-related services across Europe. Because of our high-tech manufacturing units, we were able to serve clients from all over Germany and Europe.