What is Electric & Hybrid Marine Expo Europe trade fair?
Electric & Hybrid Marine World Expo 2024 is the largest exhibition for decarbonization, maritime electrification, and GHG reductions. The 3 days of the event were expected to welcome more than 200+ exhibitors from June 18-20, 2024 in RAI Amsterdam.
The event has the motto to promote new electric vehicles and showcases charging equipment, marine transportation, and propulsion solutions for a zero-emissions environment.
The product categories at the event include wireless charging, connectors, fuel cell technology, brushless motors, AC/DC motors, thermal management, etc.
What are the benefits of attending the Electric & Hybrid Marine World Expo 2024?
- This is the only international exhibition dedicated to finding solutions for charging, fueling, ports, energy supply, electrification, and hybridization of marine vessels.
- Meet with highly qualified visitors like boat builders, ship owners, and other military fleet operators from around the world.
- The event will help you to increase your business efficiency in the marine sector.
- The Exhibition is the best place to facilitate conversations with stakeholders in the marine electrification space.
- The event is expected to feature more than 200 exhibitors from around the world.
- In the last edition, the event was attended by more than 2200 visitors.
Why hire Blueprint Sp. Z.o.o. as your exhibition stand builder in Amsterdam?
- If you are looking for exhibition stands for Electric & Hybrid Marine World Expo 2024, then you can hire us as your trade show booth contractor in Amsterdam.
- We offer complete stand services starting from 3D stand designing, to building to logistics to setting up the booth at the fairground.
- Tell us your requirements and our experienced design team will transform your vision into a brand-centric booth.