What is WTCE trade fair?
WTCE stands for World Travel Catering and Onboarding Expo. The event is expected to be attended by 5000 trade visitors including airlines, onboard suppliers, and caters.
The upcoming exhibitioon is all about onboard retail, travel catering, passenger comfort inspiration, and practices to improve the passenger’s onboard experience. You can be a part of the show by exhibiting from 28 – 30 May 2024 in Hamburg Messe, Germany.
Some of the benefits of attending WTCE 2024 include:
- The expo is a place where you can learn about the products and solutions that improve the onboarding experience of passengers.
- If you belong to the catering or rail service industry, airlines, or the one who provides quality services to passengers, then you must attend the exhibition.
- Here you get First-hand knowledge of what is happening in the catering industry.
- The exhibition is an experiential marketplace where you can explore thousands of products related to onboard catering and passenger comfort for a period of 3 days.
- The product categories at the event will include fully prepared meals, sweet & and savory snacks, meal components, beverages, passenger comfort, food service & and galley equipment, etc.
Book your exhibition stands for WTCE 2024 now!
Blueprint Sp. Z.o.o. is an experienced local exhibition stand builder in Hamburg. We offer eye-catching and customized exhibition stand designs at cost-effective prices.
We offer all types of trade show booths including modular stands, pavilion stands, custom-made stands, portable booths, and country pavilion stands. We have completed 2400+ projects including some premium brands and startup companies of the world.