All about MAPIC 2024 trade fair:
MAPIC 2024 is the leading trade fair for leisure, retail property, food, and tech communities. The exhibition will be held from 26-28 November 2024 in Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France.
In the last edition, exhibitors showcased the latest urban regeneration projects that were transforming cities globally. Once again, the event is going to recognize the real achievements of retail, real estate players, F&B operators, and other professionals from the leisure industry.
What are the benefits of attending MAP IC 2024?
- In the upcoming edition, the event is expected to be attended by over 1,500 leisure and retail brands from around the world.
- In the last edition, the event attracted 4,500 attendees who participated in professional meetings, high-level networking, and conferences.
- At LeisurUp by MAPIC, you can meet with 300 leisure players and 50 leisure exhibitors.
- At the MAPIC innovation forum, you can find digital innovative solutions that enhance the customer experience.
- At the Happetite forum, you can meet with owners of restaurant chains and partner with them.
- In the upcoming edition, the event is expected to be attended by 1000+ retail tech companies.
- The event offers the right mix of business opportunities to make the right connections and find good investors.
Finding exhibition stands for MAPIC Trade Fair 2024?
Blueprint Sp. Z o.o. is the leading exhibition stand builder in Cannes, France. We specialize in crafting bespoke booths that make your brand stand out at the event. The designed exhibition stand will help you generate leads and make your brand the center of attention at the event.
For the last 18+ years, we have been designing and building stands that are business-oriented and help you generate business. Our strength is our team of professional designers and builders who have transformed the vision of thousands of brands into real-life booths.