Poland is one of the up-and-coming places that is famous for hosting various exhibitions all year round. If you are planning to take part in the upcoming trade shows in Poland, then collaborating with an ideal exhibiting partner would be advantageous to enhance your brand’s global outreach.
No matter if you have been exhibiting frequently or planning your participation for the first time, if you want to be in the spotlight at the trade show then you should absolutely consider teaming up with a professional exhibition stand builder company in Poland. Blueprint Sp. Z.o.o. is counted among the best trade show booth builders in Poland since 2005. We provide complete stand design and construction services across Europe within your budget.
We are here to help provide you with a list of must-attend exhibitions in Poland that you should definitely think about participating in. Here they are:
1. AGRO SHOW: You can learn a lot about the latest market trends by joining the Agro Show 2023 trade fair in Pobiedziska, from 22nd to 24th September 2023. It’s a leading international exhibition for the agricultural technology sector which takes place every year and expects to welcome more than 1,20,000 visitors and host over 800 exhibitors from all corners of the world. The event presents a perfect opportunity for you to make a decision to purchase agricultural machinery after a thorough analysis of the latest models available on the show floor. You will also be able to explore the latest and most modern agricultural machinery and equipment for your individual requirements at the fairground.
2. POLAGRA FOOD: Are you ready to enhance business relations by using your taste buds? Then, consider participating in the largest food processing and HoReCa sector event of the Polagra Food 2023 trade fair in Poznan which will be held from 27th to 29th September 2023. The event presents a perfect opportunity for you to build strong business relations and promote Polish food abroad. The event is divided into 3 zones, namely the FOOD zone, FOODTECH zone, and HORECA zone. The main aim of this event is to create new opportunities for food manufacturers and to discover new market opportunities.
3. DREMA: Are you a professional working in the wood and furniture industry? Then, don’t forget to participate in the leading meeting point for the entire woodworking and furniture value chain, which is scheduled to take place from 12th to 15th September 2023. The annual event of the Drema 2023 trade fair in Poznan is ready to host over 500 exhibitors and welcome more than 16,600 visitors from all parts of the world. So, let’s take a successful step towards this event for the Polish wood and furniture sector which presents a perfect global platform to host in-person meetings and conversations with visitors.
4. MSPO: Do you want to participate in the premier event of the global defence industry? Then get ready to attend the MSPO 2023 trade fair in Kielce where over 500 exhibitors and more than 25,000 visitors are expected to be in attendance. This leading global defence industry trade show is scheduled to be held from 5th to 8th September 2023. The exhibition has been a presentation arena for companies developing military technologies for around 30 years. This international platform presents a great opportunity for you to not only experience the latest developments and achievements in military equipment and armaments, but also to have a better understanding of the cutting-edge technologies and systems applied in the fields of logistics, security, and rescue. Furthermore, you also have the opportunity to attend live demonstrations of soldiers’ practical operations by participating in this exhibition.
5. AMBERIF: Are you ready to witness the historical tradition of crafting amber jewellery and gemstones? Then consider participating in the leading international event of the amber jewellery industry, i.e., the AMBERIF 2023 trade fair in Gdańsk. This is the largest jewellery event in Central and Eastern Europe where more than 6000 visitors and over 470 exhibitors worldwide are expected to visit. Mark your calendars from 26th to 28th September 2023 to attend this trade show where you’ll find various products and items, like fashion jewellery, gold, sterling, platinum, loose gemstones, estate jewellery, contemporary jewellery, and ethnic jewellery.